Kindly note that this investment opportunity is only open to members of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).
- Sesame has the potential of generating N540bn annually.
- Sesame was the most exported non-oil commodity in Nigeria in 2018 Q1.
- Sesame farming in Nigeria provides a lot of promises for a future businessman, contributing 39% of agricultural exports.
- As the global population increase, the demand and consumption of Sesame will increase.
- Sesame is one of the most lucrative agri-business in Nigeria
- Sesame farming brings quick returns
In line with the above, you are welcome on board to join us by investing in our Sesame farm.
What does my NON REFUNDABLE PROCESSING FEE cover?
- The land lease on your behalf
- Insurance cover for the farming cycle
- Farm tools & inputs, high-quality seeds and fertilizers
- Logistics from farm to market
NON REFUNDABLE PROCESSING FEE: ₦2,600
Farm Visits: Kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.