Kindly note that this investment opportunity is only open to members of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).
- Nigeria produced over 3 million metric tonnes of groundnut in 2016.
- Nigeria is presently the largest producers of groundnut in Africa and the fourth largest in the world.
- Nigeria accounted for 6.9% of global groundnut production in 2016 with a market value of $3.71 billion
In line with the above, you are welcome on board to join us by investing in our Groundnut farm.
What does my NON REFUNDABLE PROCESSING FEE cover?
- The land lease on your behalf
- Insurance cover for the farming cycle
- Farm tools & inputs, high-quality seeds and fertilizers
- Logistics from farm to market
NON REFUNDABLE PROCESSING FEE: ₦2,600
Farm Visits: Kindly send a mail to email@example.com for more info.